How Will The Planner Help Me Thrive?
I get it. We have so many goals, visions and plans in our business and we often find ourselves bouncing around with ideas and having light-bulb moments.
I first launched our annual planner last year and it’s been wonderful to see the impact it has had on our proud owners. They sold out before we had even ended 2020. And I’ve been asked about un-dated planners. And so here we are. Brand new to our Thrive Collective Planner line up.
Every quarter…..we set out with the best intentions to become more organised. Be more consistent in our plans, with marketing with tracking progress.
We want a ‘one stop shop’ to keep track of our plans, ideas, our results. Plus a place to map out our marketing, messages and content. With easy to use templates and checklists. Oh, and a weekly diary would be great too.
Our 90 Day Thrive Collective Marketing & Business Planner has so many ways to truly help you Thrive .
Just check out a sample of our planner pages below. The planner is A4 size and has over 70 pages.
Here’s what’s included in your 70-page A4 planner:
It’s not just for marketing planning, but a place with tools and templates to capture your vision, your goals, your plans, your progress and at the end of each month, a place to think and write your reflections. And of course a weekly diary and weekly marketing planner.
- Templates and space to get clear on your goals.
- Annual business activity planner.
- Your monthly goals + monthly performance tracker.
- Monthly marketing metrics tracker.
- Tools and resources to help you get clear on who you are.
- Resources on better understanding your ideal client.
- A double-page of content ideas and prompts.
Each month you can get stuck in with the following:
- Monthly Overview. Each month capture what’s your focus and ideal client insight. To help keep your marketing, messaging and content current and relevant. It’s so easy to get caught up with shiny bright objects that distract us.
- Monthly Planner. Set out week by week. Use this space to map out key marketing and business activities.
- Weekly Diary. Like to have your planner and diary in one place? We’ve got you covered. A full-page for each week. Prefer to use digital tools for your diary? No worries, just these pages to capture ideas for the week ahead.
- Weekly Planner. This is where the detail happens. And the magic of consistent marketing. Pick your platforms and activities and custom each weekly planner for what works in YOUR business. Social media platforms, email marketing, events, networking, whatever raises your visibility, increase your audience and brings you sales. Map it all out here.